Last Updated on January 29, 2024
If you’re a fan of the Cheesecake Factory and looking for a new pasta recipe to try, look no further than the Chicken and Broccoli Pasta Cheesecake Factory-inspired dish.
This mouthwatering combination of tender chicken, fresh broccoli, and creamy alfredo sauce is sure to become a family favorite.
In this article, we’ll explore the ingredients, step-by-step directions, storage tips, nutrition information, serving suggestions, substitutes, and answer frequently asked questions to help you make this delightful Cheesecake Factory-inspired dish at home.
What is Chicken And Broccoli Pasta Cheesecake Factory?
Chicken and Broccoli Pasta Cheesecake Factory is a flavorful pasta dish inspired by the Cheesecake Factory’s menu. It combines the richness of alfredo sauce with the freshness of broccoli and the savory taste of chicken. The result is a delectable meal that is both satisfying and comforting.
You will also like the following Dinner recipes!
- Hardees Mushroom Swiss Burger Copycat Recipe
- How to make Chicken Tempura Roll
- Best Kevin Belton Shrimp Etouffee Recipe
To recreate the Chicken and Broccoli Pasta Cheesecake Factory dish, you will need the following ingredients:
Grilled sauteed chicken breasts, cut into ¾” pieces: Serves as the main protein source, adding savory and grilled flavors to the pasta dish, enhancing its overall taste and texture.
Himalayan pink kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper: Used for seasoning, these enhance the natural flavors of the ingredients without overpowering them, providing a balanced taste profile.
Extra-virgin olive oil: Used for sautéing and imparting its rich and robust flavor to the dish, adding depth and richness to the overall taste.
Organic garlic, finely minced: Adds aromatic depth and a savory essence to the pasta, infusing the dish with its distinctive flavor.
Fiery crushed red chili flakes: Provides a kick of heat and spiciness, elevating the flavor profile and adding a hint of excitement to the dish.
Farm-fresh broccoli, chopped into ½” pieces: Offers freshness, texture, and vibrant color to the dish, complementing the other ingredients and providing a nutritious element.
Artisanal rigatoni pasta: Serves as the base, providing a hearty and satisfying foundation for the dish, allowing the sauce and other flavors to cling to its ridges.
Aged Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, finely grated: Adds a nutty and salty richness, enhancing the flavors of the pasta while providing a luxurious finish.
Creamy artisanal cheese: Contributes to the creaminess of the dish, providing a velvety texture and richness without overpowering other flavors.
Homemade alfredo sauce: Adds a luscious and creamy texture, coating the pasta beautifully and infusing it with rich flavors.
Sun-drenched sundried tomatoes, delicately julienned: Provide a sweet-tartness and depth of flavor, adding bursts of intense tomato taste to the pasta.
Homemade crunchy croutons, finely chopped: Serve as a crispy and flavorful garnish, adding a delightful crunch and an extra layer of texture to the finished dish.
Fresh lemon wedge and hand-picked garden parsley for garnish: Offer a zesty and fresh element, brightening up the flavors and providing a visually appealing finishing touch to the dish.
How to make Chicken And Broccoli Pasta Cheesecake Factory?
Before we dive into the step-by-step directions, it’s important to note that this is an overview of the cooking process. For detailed guidance, refer to the full recipe.
Step 1: Cook Pasta
Boil artisanal rigatoni pasta in a pot of salted boiling water according to the package instructions until it reaches the desired tenderness. Drain the pasta and set it aside.
Step 2: Season Chicken
In a mixing bowl, combine the following ingredients with grilled sautéed chicken breast pieces:
- Himalayan pink kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Ensure the chicken pieces are evenly seasoned and set aside.
Step 3: Sauté Chicken
Heat extra-virgin olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the seasoned chicken pieces to the skillet and cook until they are lightly browned and thoroughly cooked. Remove the chicken from the skillet and set it aside for later use.
Step 4: Sauté Garlic and Broccoli
Using the same skillet, add minced organic garlic and crushed red chili flakes. Sauté for about a minute until the aroma of garlic is released. Add chopped farm-fresh broccoli to the skillet and cook for a few minutes until the broccoli is slightly tender yet still crisp.
Step 5: Combine Ingredients
Add the cooked rigatoni pasta to the skillet with the sautéed broccoli. Incorporate the following ingredients into the mixture:
- Grated aged Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- Creamy artisanal cheese
- Homemade Alfredo sauce
- Thoroughly mix all the components together until well combined.
Step 6: Add Chicken and Sundried Tomatoes
Gently fold in the previously cooked chicken pieces and delicately julienned sun-drenched sundried tomatoes into the pasta mixture. Stir to ensure an even distribution of ingredients.
Step 7: Heat and Serve
Heat the combined pasta mixture over low-medium heat until it’s thoroughly warmed through. Ensure that the cheeses melt and the flavors meld together for a harmonious blend.
Step 8: Plate and Garnish
Serve the Chicken and Broccoli Pasta on plates or in a bowl. Garnish each serving with the following:
- Finely chopped homemade crunchy croutons for added texture
- A fresh lemon wedge for a hint of acidity
- A sprinkle of hand-picked garden parsley for vibrant color and freshness
Step 9: Enjoy
Serve the Cheesecake Factory-Inspired Chicken and Broccoli Pasta and relish its delightful flavors and textures, embracing the combination of savory chicken, crisp broccoli, creamy Alfredo sauce, and a medley of artisanal cheeses.
Here are a few tips to enhance your cooking experience and ensure a delicious Chicken and Broccoli Pasta Cheesecake Factory dish:
– To add extra flavor to the dish, toss the cooked broccoli with a drizzle of olive oil and a pinch of salt before adding it to the pasta.
– For a more vibrant presentation, blanch the broccoli in ice water immediately after draining to retain its bright green color.
– Customize the spice level by adjusting the amount of red chili flakes to your liking.
– For a vegetarian version, omit the chicken and substitute vegetable broth for the chicken broth in the alfredo sauce.
– Stir in the sundried tomatoes at the end to preserve their delicate flavor.
If you have leftovers, store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. When reheating, add a splash of milk or additional alfredo sauce to restore the sauce’s creaminess. It’s important to note that the texture of the pasta may change slightly upon reheating.
The following nutrition information is an approximation based on the listed ingredients and serving size:
– Calories: 685 kcal
– Carbohydrates: 42g
– Protein: 29g
– Fat: 30g
– Fiber: 3g
– Sugar: 5g
To elevate your Chicken and Broccoli Pasta Cheesecake Factory dish, here are a few serving suggestions to try:
1. Garlic Bread: Serve with a side of warm, crusty garlic bread for a satisfying combination of flavors.
2. Roasted Vegetables: Accompany your pasta with a side of roasted vegetables like zucchini, bell peppers, and carrots for added color and nutrients.
3. Side Salad: Pair your pasta with a fresh green salad drizzled with a tangy vinaigrette to balance out the richness of the dish.
4. Grilled Shrimp: Top your pasta with grilled shrimp for a seafood twist that enhances the flavors of the dish.
5. Caesar Salad: Serve alongside a classic Caesar salad to complement the creaminess of the alfredo sauce.
What other substitute can I use in Chicken And Broccoli Pasta Cheesecake Factory?
If you’d like to experiment with different flavors or have dietary restrictions, here are some substitute options for the Chicken and Broccoli Pasta Cheesecake Factory dish:
1. Pasta: Swap the rigatoni pasta for penne, fettuccine, or your preferred pasta shape.
2. Protein: Substitute chicken with shrimp, tofu, or mushrooms for a vegetarian or seafood twist.
3. Sauce: Instead of alfredo sauce, try a creamy garlic parmesan sauce or a spinach and artichoke sauce for a unique flavor profile.
4. Cheese: Experiment with different cheeses like cheddar, gouda, or Swiss for a different taste experience.
5. Vegetables: Replace the broccoli with other vegetables such as asparagus, peas, or spinach to add variety.
- Pot for boiling wate
- Mixing bowl
- Skillet for sautéing
- Utensils such as a spoon, spatula, and tongs for stirring and handling ingredients
- Knife and Cutting Board
- Plate or bowl for serving
- 1 cup f broccoli chopped into ½” pieces
- ⅛ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 7 ounces alfredo sauce
- ¼ teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- ½ tablespoon crunchy croutons finely chopped
- A pinch about 1/16 teaspoon of red chili flakes
- 4 ounces rigatoni pasta
- ¾ cup chicken breasts cut into ¾” pieces
- ¼ cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese finely grated
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ fresh lemon wedge and a sprinkle of parsley for garnish
- 2 cloves of organic garlic finely minced
- 2 ounces creamy cheese
- ¼ cup sun-drenched sundried tomatoes delicately julienned
- Cook the artisanal rigatoni pasta in a pot of salted boiling water according to the package instructions until it reaches the desired tenderness. Drain the pasta and set it aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the grilled sautéed chicken breast pieces with Himalayan pink kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Set aside.
- Heat extra-virgin olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the seasoned chicken pieces to the skillet and cook until they are lightly browned and cooked through. Remove the chicken from the skillet and set it aside.
Sauté Garlic and Broccoli:
- In the same skillet, add minced organic garlic and crushed red chili flakes. Sauté for a minute until fragrant. Add chopped farm-fresh broccoli to the skillet and cook for a few minutes until the broccoli is slightly tender but still crisp.
- Add the cooked rigatoni pasta to the skillet with the sautéed broccoli. Stir in the grated aged Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, creamy artisanal cheese, and homemade Alfredo sauce. Mix all the ingredients together until well combined.
Add Chicken and Sundried Tomatoes:
- Gently fold in the cooked chicken pieces and delicately julienned sun-drenched sundried tomatoes into the pasta mixture. Stir to incorporate all the components evenly.
Heat and Serve:
- Heat the combined pasta mixture over low-medium heat until it’s warmed through. Ensure the cheeses are melted and the flavors are blended.
Plate and Garnish:
- Serve the Chicken and Broccoli Pasta on plates or in a bowl. Garnish each serving with finely chopped homemade crunchy croutons, a fresh lemon wedge for a hint of acidity, and a sprinkle of hand-picked garden parsley for a vibrant touch.
- Serve the Chicken and Broccoli Pasta inspired by the Cheesecake Factory and savor its delightful flavors and textures!
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions):
1. Can I use frozen broccoli instead of fresh?
Yes, you can use frozen broccoli if fresh broccoli is not available. Simply thaw it and cook according to the package instructions.
2. Can I make this dish ahead of time?
While it’s best to enjoy this dish freshly made, you can prepare the components in advance and assemble them just before serving. Store each component separately and combine them when ready to serve.
3. Can I freeze leftovers?
It’s not recommended to freeze leftovers as the texture of the pasta may become mushy upon thawing and reheating.
4. Can I use a different type of cheese?
Absolutely! Feel free to use your favorite cheese or experiment with different combinations to suit your taste preferences.
5. Can I use gluten-free pasta?
Yes, you can use gluten-free pasta if you have dietary restrictions or preferences. Follow the package instructions for cooking time.
6. Can I add other spices or herbs?
Certainly! Feel free to season the dish with your favorite herbs or spices, such as basil, oregano, or thyme, to enhance the flavors.
The Chicken and Broccoli Pasta Cheesecake Factory recipe opens up a world of delicious possibilities in your own kitchen.
By following the steps and tips discussed in this article, you’ll be able to recreate the flavors of this popular restaurant chain’s dish right at home.
Whether you’re cooking for your family or impressing guests, this recipe is sure to delight everyone’s taste buds.
Enjoy the creamy goodness and the perfect balance of flavors in every bite of this Chicken and Broccoli Pasta Cheesecake Factory-inspired dish!